AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

ETA on restock on a few items

Old 01-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Default ETA on restock on a few items

Hey guys

So wouldnt ya know it, prize money from a competition comes in two months after it finishes and now two items of possible purchase are out of stock. Well lol I shall live. But, do you have an Eta for restock on two Items, the steeda rear shock tower for 99-04, and the Raxiom led tail light conversion set for the same year? The raxiom I have been kinda checking on and either there selling like hot cakes or yall havent had them in a while. But hopefully they'll both be back in stock before the money is used elsewhere haha

I guess while I have y'all as well what is the install like on the rear shock tower? Most people said it didnt HAVE to be welded in but it was a good idea. I dont have that type of money to weld it in but I really need to do something with my suspension. I can undo bolts and stuff with no problem though

Thanks as always for your amazing help!
Old 01-14-2014, 06:16 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Hey guys

So wouldnt ya know it, prize money from a competition comes in two months after it finishes and now two items of possible purchase are out of stock. Well lol I shall live. But, do you have an Eta for restock on two Items, the steeda rear shock tower for 99-04, and the Raxiom led tail light conversion set for the same year? The raxiom I have been kinda checking on and either there selling like hot cakes or yall havent had them in a while. But hopefully they'll both be back in stock before the money is used elsewhere haha

I guess while I have y'all as well what is the install like on the rear shock tower? Most people said it didnt HAVE to be welded in but it was a good idea. I dont have that type of money to weld it in but I really need to do something with my suspension. I can undo bolts and stuff with no problem though

Thanks as always for your amazing help!
It ALMOST sounds like you have bad luck haha. Except, you won prize money in a competition? That's awesome man, congrats!

I'm currently out of the office today, but will be back tomorrow morning. I can double check the ETA delivery dates for both of these parts for you. No problem there!

The installation of the Steeda rear shock tower is fairly simple. It bolts right to the top of the rear shocks. No required welding! Plus, if you want to get it welded down the road, there's no reason you won't be able to. For now, you can simply bolt it in and go! You'll still see the benefits with the sharp turns, for sure.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Otherwise, I'll get back to you tomorrow (Wednesday) with those ETA's!

Shane
Old 01-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Shane!
Old 01-15-2014, 04:31 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hey Mobiusone_stang,

After double checking the ETA delivery dates, I found the Raxiom LED conversion kit should be arriving any day now. I would imagine the site will be updated by mid next week with the stock available!

For some reason I'm not seeing anything with the Steeda Rear Strut Tower though. I just informed one of my guys who's in charge of Suspension components, though. He's going to look into this and get back to me with an update.

Sorry about this hold up. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him!

Shane
Old 01-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Thank you please do! I noticed it did not have an install description from a customer so I wanted to order from AM instead of steeda that way I could create one and give back to the AM community.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:12 PM
jesse1125
2nd Gear Member

Do you know when you will be getting in JLT satin oil separators for the 3.7 engine? Part # JLT JLTOSP-FMV611-C
Old 01-16-2014, 03:59 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Thank you please do! I noticed it did not have an install description from a customer so I wanted to order from AM instead of steeda that way I could create one and give back to the AM community.
That would be awesome! We could use a install guide for the rear Steeda strut brace. Plus, you can receive up to a $200 credit for submitting the first guide.

Also, I just got word on the Steeda rear strut brace ETA too. Looks like they should arrive in 2-3 weeks. I would expect that to be the very latest.

Shane

Originally Posted by jesse1125
Do you know when you will be getting in JLT satin oil separators for the 3.7 engine? Part # JLT JLTOSP-FMV611-C
Hey jesse1125. Those JLT oil separators should be in late next week or Monday of the following week.

Let me know if either you guys have any other questions!

Shane
Old 01-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Shane! I got another inquiry. Do you know when you will get back in stock some 3/16" wheel and brake spacers? Its item number 76162