The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Post your Kills List

Old 01-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Got your PM and replied. Mine is experiencing a lot of the same symptoms. I need to go ahead and swap out this clutch and master cylinder asap. Still trying to cool down from the header install. Turned into a nightmare real quick. Basically, stay far away from speed engineering headers. They fit, but only after you cut your K member, Y-pipe, ditch their crap clamps, etc, etc, etc...
Old 01-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Explosive

Cant believe you sold your car dude
Old 01-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Explosive
It was a sad day, but I had to get a pick-up. We just sold out town home and bought a house just outside of town so with all the new projects and all it had to be done. Also, I think my wife was getting tired of me pulling my jon boat with her TBSS and taking it on hunting trips, lol. I hate it still, that car was like brand new. Carfax shows it went 7 years before it ever had more than 3k miles put on it :/
Old 01-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Explosive

Damn. But cant blame you sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

You and greddy goin at it down south or up in our neck of the woods ?
Old 01-09-2014, 10:57 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

I believe it. Lol congrats stone! You've been quietly lately, which normally means you're up to something haha
Old 01-10-2014, 06:35 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
It was a sad day, but I had to get a pick-up. We just sold out town home and bought a house just outside of town so with all the new projects and all it had to be done. Also, I think my wife was getting tired of me pulling my jon boat with her TBSS and taking it on hunting trips, lol. I hate it still, that car was like brand new. Carfax shows it went 7 years before it ever had more than 3k miles put on it :/
Big props, I don't blame you....I'd do the same thing. Doesn't look like you're suffering to much, now that you're back in another toy.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:22 AM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
Got your PM and replied. Mine is experiencing a lot of the same symptoms. I need to go ahead and swap out this clutch and master cylinder asap. Still trying to cool down from the header install. Turned into a nightmare real quick. Basically, stay far away from speed engineering headers. They fit, but only after you cut your K member, Y-pipe, ditch their crap clamps, etc, etc, etc...
Ouch... my BBKs dropped right in... removing the stock stuff was what caused me the most trouble. Get some videos up so I can hear/see it rolling out.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Damn. But cant blame you sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

You and greddy goin at it down south or up in our neck of the woods ?
Greddy is supposed to be rolling back down to Mustang week in Myrtle so we'll do it up down here. I'm going to have to seriously step up my game to keep up though. He is rolling out pretty quick these days..
Originally Posted by crash
I believe it. Lol congrats stone! You've been quietly lately, which normally means you're up to something haha
Haha, you know me well. I did keep that one for awhile by my standards though!
Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
Big props, I don't blame you....I'd do the same thing. Doesn't look like you're suffering to much, now that you're back in another toy.
Oh no, not suffering. Just really needed a truck with the new home. Doing a lot of landscaping, etc. Plus I'm a big hunter/fisherman so I had to.
Originally Posted by S8ER01Z
Ouch... my BBKs dropped right in... removing the stock stuff was what caused me the most trouble. Get some videos up so I can hear/see it rolling out.
Omg, they were a nightmare and are still leaking thru out the y section. Greddy had a buddy doing BBKs while I was doing mine. Started at 1:00, done by 7:00!