Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

The 2015 Ford Mustang: Everything You Need To Know

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 01:56 PM
MustangForums Editor
MustangForums Editor

Default The 2015 Ford Mustang: Everything You Need To Know

To say that information about the 2015 Ford Mustang has trickled out slowly would be the understatement of the decade. Here's most of the information you've been dying to know in one compact, easily digestible nugget. Think of it as a Fig Newton that can rip massive burnouts.

Read more...
Old 08-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Moronix
1st Gear Member

It still doesn't tell me what I want to know. Will the 4 and 6 cyl Mustangs still be speed limited??? I refuse to buy another speed limited car from Ford. I don't care if I never go above 80mph, I don't like the idea of a car defect being hidden with a speed limiter.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:48 AM
potman
3rd Gear Member

I got to sit in on a dealer introduction to the 2015 yesterday. They had a black ecoboost premium for us all to inspect.

First, it's a really nice car. Good attention to detail. love the interior, this one had red leather trim seats that I went crazy over. Bolster was better than the current car and the leather was soft and really good quality. Seems like it had more leg room. Cockpit is similar to the current, attractive, but pretty much all business. I felt like I belonged in the cockpit, it felt good and natural.

Body lines are nice. In person the lines seem sharper and better defined. I was able to appreciate them more than the pictures I've seen. The Mustang heritage comes through loud and clear. The back end seemed a lot lower than the current but the introduction manual comparison only shows a small difference in height. That the back end seemed lower also changed the overall stance of the car giving it a low and dangerous feel

Lots of really nice electronic and safety goodies on this car which would justify upgrading on those basis alone.

My overall impression is that this car is too classy for me. I'm more the rough and tumble American muscle type. I'd feel like I was jetting around in some high end euro sports car.... At the same time I do covet the new Mustang.....

Good job Ford.... yer gonna kick Camaro's ***.....

Challenger is still too far in the RVM to see......

Last edited by potman; 08-08-2014 at 10:58 AM.