Year: 2009
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $12900
Mileage: 96000
Color: Black/black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): TX

I’m sorry this is my first post. This is my wife’s car and I do the online car stuff, and I know what a fantastic place the forum for my truck community is, so it goes up here first. We’re selling because both of us have bad knees and getting in and out of the Mustang is getting tough, and because it’s not easy at all to put the two kid seats for the grandsons in this car.

2009 Mustang GT Premium double black 45th Anniversary Special. The GOOD: Shaker 500. Leather trimmed seats. 96000 miles. 5-speed. Pypes CAT-backs – fantastic tone. Retro “no-glass cover” main headlights with California Special grille trim and spoiler. Next gen style sequential tail lights and rear panel. Eleanor style vents. Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ all around on staggered American Muscle 5-spoke 18s, 255-45 front and 285-40 rear. Tires have maybe 10,000 miles on them, but one front is brand new because we picked up a nail in the sidewall. We are the second owners but almost all the miles are ours. Always garaged. Always a south Texas car. Full synthetic every 3000 miles. A number of other little add-ons like hood air struts and a billet fuel cover.

The bad: One HVAC mixer servo is buzzing now – the hard one, on the left – and we’ll get it fixed before we let it go, or the buyer can take it as-is and ask for a discount. Pinstriping a bit worn here and there. A few scratches and minor dings. The front bumper skin has been replaced due to a minor accident and has some peeling one corner. Rear bumper skin has been replaced because the original caught on a rock in a client’s driveway, and likewise has a little bit of peeling on one outside corner. The white left/right arrows on the radio tuning buttons have worn off.

All original light assemblies and factory wheels included. Inner door panels have already been replaced at an upholstery shop with black OEM-style material.

Carefully driven as long as we’ve owned it. My wife is a litigation support attorney with the state’s largest liability firm, and her driving record is subject to periodic review!

VIN 1ZVHT82H095119062. $12,900. PM me please!
Old 01-31-2021, 08:45 PM
EricPeterson

We've just had it to the body shop to have any big chips filled, the polish stripped, the paint compounded lightly, and the car silicon glazed. Price drop! Now asking $11,900!
Old 03-09-2021, 04:16 AM
Macmanbiesbol

Default Still available?

Hey, my name's Brian McNamara. Extremely interested in your Mustang. Unfortunately I live in Illinois so I would plan to fly out to pick up and buy the car. Literally just joined the forum when I saw yours was available.

Originally Posted by EricPeterson
I’m sorry this is my first post. This is my wife’s car and I do the online car stuff, and I know what a fantastic place the forum for my truck community is, so it goes up here first. We’re selling because both of us have bad knees and getting in and out of the Mustang is getting tough, and because it’s not easy at all to put the two kid seats for the grandsons in this car.

2009 Mustang GT Premium double black 45th Anniversary Special. The GOOD: Shaker 500. Leather trimmed seats. 96000 miles. 5-speed. Pypes CAT-backs – fantastic tone. Retro “no-glass cover” main headlights with California Special grille trim and spoiler. Next gen style sequential tail lights and rear panel. Eleanor style vents. Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ all around on staggered American Muscle 5-spoke 18s, 255-45 front and 285-40 rear. Tires have maybe 10,000 miles on them, but one front is brand new because we picked up a nail in the sidewall. We are the second owners but almost all the miles are ours. Always garaged. Always a south Texas car. Full synthetic every 3000 miles. A number of other little add-ons like hood air struts and a billet fuel cover.

The bad: One HVAC mixer servo is buzzing now – the hard one, on the left – and we’ll get it fixed before we let it go, or the buyer can take it as-is and ask for a discount. Pinstriping a bit worn here and there. A few scratches and minor dings. The front bumper skin has been replaced due to a minor accident and has some peeling one corner. Rear bumper skin has been replaced because the original caught on a rock in a client’s driveway, and likewise has a little bit of peeling on one outside corner. The white left/right arrows on the radio tuning buttons have worn off.

All original light assemblies and factory wheels included. Inner door panels have already been replaced at an upholstery shop with black OEM-style material.

Carefully driven as long as we’ve owned it. My wife is a litigation support attorney with the state’s largest liability firm, and her driving record is subject to periodic review!

VIN 1ZVHT82H095119062. $12,900. PM me please!
Old 03-09-2021, 08:53 AM
EricPeterson

Whoops, sorry. Thought I'd gotten all the ads. Missed this one. Sold.