Archive - Parts For Sale This section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

For Sale--Minimally damaged C-Series Cervini Eleanor Hood

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 08:06 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: S197
Location (State/Prov): WV
Item Condition: Used

I don't have any others readily available. The hood is in perfect condition topside and underneath.....only the small blemish on the passenger side lip. The damage is less than a quarter in size, maybe even about the size of a dime. The driver's side lip just has brown marks, not scratches. The hood has no other cuts, scratches, or dents.

I would provide more pictures, but I have it packaged and taped up in a box in my garage.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Stin42
1st Gear Member

Is this hood still available? If so shoot me a pm
Old 06-26-2010, 09:24 AM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

I don't believe you have PM capabilities yet, being a new member.

I do still have the hood. My email address is nissanzforme@aol.com.

Thanks for the interest.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:51 PM
ctuttle
1st Gear Member

So I guess with all of the posts on here a lot has changed so I will just askk what is the price for local pickup or somewhere around the Ohio WV border if we could meet up? I would also like a photo of the damaged parts but not a deal breaker. If you could email me even a phone picture of the spots to cladetuttle@hotmail.com I would appreciate it very much. You can also send the price to there as well for a local pickup.

Regards,

Clade
Old 06-27-2010, 04:54 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Clade,

I am asking $175 for the hood. It can easily be repaired from what my bodyshop man told me. I live in Beckley, WV. I would be willing to meet halfway if that helps?
Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 PM
ctuttle
1st Gear Member

Well I am interesed and my brother lives in Columbus Ohio and is traveling to somewhere in PA for vacation this weekend. I will ask him where he is going and if he is close to where you are I will have him meet up with you. Do you think he could strap it to the top of an Excursion? He doesnt have a truck he has the Excursion with the luggage rack so if it would fit on there that would be great. Providing that you guys are going to cross paths somewhere in the middle.

Regards,

Clade
Old 06-28-2010, 11:13 PM
ctuttle
1st Gear Member

Ok so my brother has agreed to meet you somewhere around I70 if possible there at the WV OH border. Do you think that would work for you? IF not let me know and I will see what I can do to get a mutual meeting spot worked out. You can also email me at cladetuttle@hotmail.com and I would like to see a picture of the damaged spot that you talked about as well. Like I said it is not a deal breaker just curious. Also is there any cracks in the hood as it stands now short of the damaged spot?

Regards,

Clade
Old 06-28-2010, 11:36 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Clade,

There are no cracks, scratches or dings in the hood other than the one place on the passenger side lip. I can get pictures for you on Thursday....my work schedule is very grueling with the drive compounded on it. That's my first free day.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:14 PM
ctuttle
1st Gear Member

Ok sounds great where can he meet you at? Does the I70 border crossing at OH WV PA area work for you? I think he is coming back through this weekend sometime or maybe Monday morning. I will get with him to nail down a time as soon as I know that the location is mutually agreed upon.

Regards,

Clade
Old 07-11-2010, 03:45 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Finally! Updated pictures........I am so sorry for the delay.

Here you can see the marks on the driver's side from the chainlink fence. These are marks, not scratches.

This is the biggest area of damage on the passenger side lip of the hood.

Here you can see the hood has a finished underside....and the windshield squirter relocators are intact on the hood.

Quick Reply: For Sale--Minimally damaged C-Series Cervini Eleanor Hood